Celebrate the glory of the Lord with this fine collection of cherished tunes from great Christian artists like Rowdy K Thrup, Lynton Peckinpah III and Raylene Kunt.
Praise be! Give thanks to God with this inspiring compendium of uplifting country standards, right there in the comfort of your home - and all for the miraculous price of just $9.95!
Includes such timeless classics as:
- God is Quite Nice
- The Lord is My Mate
- God Has His Reasons (Why My Life is So Crap)
- Jesus Wants Me For His Darts Team
- Hallelujah, I'm Not Dead Yet
- God is Probably A Bit Like A Doughnut
- Sexy MF
- My Lord Has Got A Great Big Dick
- Give Your Heart To Jesus, Give Your Lungs To God
- His is the Glory, Mine is a Pint
- Praise Be Unto The Lord (If You Know What's Good For You)
And for a limited period, when you buy this CD you get the chance to audition the remaining 24 volumes of pious, inbred hick tunes with no obligation to buy. Hallelujah! Don't miss out on this great opportunity, or you'll burn in hell like the Lucifer-lovin' heathen hell-dog you are.